Donations are welcome & much appreciated if you can afford to do so. I am grateful to my patrons for their generosity over the years.
Recent expenses include – Button making materials / Camera repair / Candy for merchandise boxes / Decoupage materials / Fabric / Font files / Gas, tolls / Glass tokens / Paint / Patterns / Scrapbook paper / Software purchases & upgrades / Website hosting / Wood coins / WordPress.org PRO templates & plug-ins
- 1-MAY-2020 – $84.96 – Purchased a 1-year subscription for Photopia (photo & video slideshow software). Replacing PhotoDex Producer software which recently got discontinued.
- 25-APRIL-2020 – $9.99 – Purchased WinSCP – SFTP, FTP, WebDAV, SCP & S3 client. Software will enable me to transfer files to the website server.
- 24-APRIL-2020 – $24.50 – Postage. Sent (3) packages to artists in our midst.
- APRIL-2020 – $7.50 – Postage. Sent fabric masks to a veteran.
- 4-APRIL-2020 – $253.35 – Purchased 400 count cotton Martha Stewart sheets on sale at Macys.com. Will use this to make fabric face masks.
- 27-FEB-2020 – $27.82 – Purchased scrap book paper, paint for buttons & wood decoupage tokens from Michael’s Craft, Pinole, California.
- 24-FEB-2020 – $168.00 – Purchased fabric & decoupage materials from Joann Fabrics, El Cerrito, California
- 19-JULY-2019 – $219.54 – Button making supplies.
I accept donations via PayPal or by cheque.
PAYPAL – https://www.paypal.me/200pockets
CHEQUE – Bridget Canfield, PO Box 7016, Berkeley, California 94707
Many – from artists to family members of musicians have donated ($5 and up) since 2006. I am grateful to all those who have become patrons of 200pockets.com.