- Article – Tackling Inflammation to Fight Age-Related Ailments
- Adopt a wholesome diet – plant based diet, fruits, vegetables, vitamin E, selenium. Spinach, kale, collards, salmon, mackerel, tuna, sardines, berries, apples, oranges, cherries, almonds, walnuts, olive oil, coffee, tea.
- Eliminate – refined carbohydrates, sugar sweetened beverages, fried food, red meat, processed meats
- Get regular exercise. 30 to 45 minutes of aerobic exercise, 10-25 minutes of weight training 4 or 5 times per week
- Avoid or reduce excess weight
- Get adequate quality sleep
- Minimize stress
- Don’t smoke
- Article – 8 Tips to Lose Weight With Indoor Cycling
- This morning I placed an order for a set of 10-fitness DVDs. Replacing a series of VHS tapes from a decade ago. To help me re-introduce fitness and work on “organs in place” exercises.