Just as photography is documenting a story – keys of yesteryear represents past stories.
I have long cherished keys and would love the opportunity to receive your key and hear the story or stories behind them.
Keys in my collection include ….
- A set of old luggage keys that once belonged to my step-father’s grandmother (1980s).
- A replica prison key from Pennsylvania from my daughter Heather. (2012)
- A key purchased at a New Zealand flea market by my daughter Rosemary (2016),
- A batch of keys from an Irish thrift store by my daughter Heather (2016)
- A key to a now unused door at San Quentin prison. (2017)
- A handcuff key from a former corrections officer. (2017)
- A set of keys from a Northern California dog walker. (2017)
Wish to send me some keys?
- B. Canfield, PO Box 7016, Berkeley, California 94707